Wise Young Fool
Five Things the Publisher Said About Wise Young Fool:
- "You don’t have to love The Ramones to love the prose."
- "Books with guitars on the cover are better than books with pale girls in dresses standing in fields, staring off into the distance."
- "If this isn’t the best punk rock love story ever written, we will refund your money in full. And then kick you with our steeltoe Doc Martens."
- "If you read this book backwards, you will hear evil messages."
- "Sean Beaudoin is our favorite writer ever."
Some advice I, Ritchie Sudden, can give you, the Potential Reader:
- Listen to whatever the hell you want to. Don’t let other people tell you what’s good.
- Fashion is for idiots. Make your own fashion.
- It’s never too late to start playing an instrument.
- Beware girls who go to expensive boarding schools.
- Alternative culture is no alternative. No culture is culture.